OFFICIAL RULES FOR USHA Resources Due Diligence CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. UNLESS YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF FRANCE, GERMANY OR GREAT BRITAIN, THESE OFFICIAL RULES CONTAIN A CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
1. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, you may enter the USHA Resources Due Diligence Contest (“Contest”) if you are a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec), France, Germany, Great Britain, Japan, Mexico, or the US, and are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees or agents of Common Cents Media, Social Purpose Corporation’s (“Common Cents”) and its affiliates or business partners involved in the provision of the Contest (collectively, “Common Cents Parties”), and the members of their immediate families (i.e. parents, children, siblings or spouse) or those persons living in the same household of such individuals, are ineligible to enter or win. Your participation in the Contest constitutes your agreement to these Official Rules.
2. Sponsor: Common Cents Media, Social Purpose Corporation., 7616 76th Ave NW. Gig Harbor, WA 98335 firstname.lastname@example.org EIN:92-0404159
3. Contest Term. The Contest begin on October 25, 2022, 10:00am Pacific Time (PT) Zone and ends on November 16, 2022, 05:00pm Pacific Time (PT) Zone (the “Contest Term”).
4. How To Enter. You may enter the Contest by submitting an original due diligence report to Contests@CommonCentMedia.com or send them to Discord user @CommonCents#3420. ALL ENTRIES MUST COMPLY WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND BE SUBMITTED DURING THE CONTEST TERM, OR THEY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. YOU MAY ONLY SUBMIT ONE (1) ENTRY DURING THE CONTEST TERM.
5. Prize. A total of one prize will be awarded to winner selected by the Penny Queen Discord Due Diligence Team, with a total value of US$1000, as described below. Each entrant may win one (1) prize only, so if there are not enough eligible entries, not all prizes will be awarded.
6. Selection: On or about November 17th, 2022, a panel of judges selected at Common Cents’ discretion (the Penny Queen due diligence team) will score each Submission based on the following criteria (“Judging Criteria”):
1) The winning submission will have the created the clearest investment thesis of USHA Resources. Including:
a. Company overview
b. Share structure
c. Risks and upside potential
d. Upcoming catalysts
e. Industry Comparisons
f. Financial overview
7. The potential winners will be notified via the Discord / email account they used to submit their entry on or about November 20th, 2022, 4:00PM PST, and must respond to the notification attempt within three (3) days of when it was sent. To receive a prize, a potential winner must: (i) submit all information that Common Cents requires to deliver them their prize and comply with applicable laws; and (ii) acknowledge that Common Cents may disclose their name and country to third parties because certain laws require Common Cents to do so to demonstrate the fairness of these Contest. Canadian residents must answer a skill-testing question before a prize will be awarded. Unless Common Cents is satisfied that a potential winner is eligible to win a prize, every potential winner must sign and return to Common Cents an affidavit of eligibility. An affidavit of eligibility is a document in which the signatory legally declares that they are eligible to win the prize based on these Official Rules. If Common Centsasks a potential winner to sign and return to Common Cents an affidavit of eligibility, they must do so within thirty (30) days of the date the affidavit is sent to claim their prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to return the affidavit of eligibility within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Common Cents will cover the costs of shipping prizes to winners. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified because they failed to comply with these Official Rules, or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, Common Cents will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner decided by the Penny Queen Discord’s Due Diligence Team by Common Cents from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Contest Term. Common Centswill conduct these alternative selections for each prize until the prize is claimed. Winners are solely responsible for any taxes or reporting obligations resulting from the prizes. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges of any prize (including for cash) will be permitted.
Odds. The odds of winning a prize is equal to the number of Contest prizes divided by the total number of entries to the Contest.
8. Limitation of Liability. This Section does not apply to you if you reside in France, Germany or Great Britain. You agree that Common Cents Parties, and their respective affiliates, suppliers, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from your participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity, unless occasioned by their negligence or willful misconduct.
9. Indemnification. This Section does not apply to you if you reside in France, Germany or Great Britain. By participating in the Contest and/or accepting any prize that may be awarded, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to fully indemnify each Released Party from and against any liability, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses resulting from any breach by you of these Official Rules or any misrepresentation made by you in connection with the Contest.
10. Uncontrollable Events. In the event the operation or integrity of the Contest are compromised by an event beyond Common Cents’ reasonable control, and which were unforeseeable before the Contest began, Common Cents may suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Discord may award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
11. Disputes. If you reside in France, Germany, or Great Britain, the laws of the country you reside in will govern these Official Rules and any dispute, claim or cause of action (“Claim”) that arises between you and Common Cents, and you may initiate Claims before the courts of your country of residence. If you do not reside in France, Germany, or Great Britain, the following clauses shall apply to you. The laws of the State of Washington, excluding its choice of law provisions, will govern these Official Rules and any Claim that arises between you and Discord.
12. Class Action Waiver. This Section does not apply to you if you reside in France, Germany or Great Britain. Any Claim must be brought in the respective party’s individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class, collective, representative, multiple plaintiffs, or similar proceeding (“Class Action”). The parties expressly waive any ability to maintain any Class Action in any forum. Any claim that all or part of this Class Action Waiver is unenforceable, unconscionable, void, or voidable may be determined only by a court of competent jurisdiction. If for any reason a Claim proceeds in court, you and Common Cents each waive any right to a jury trial.
13. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. Common Cents’ failure to enforce any of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
14. Winner List. Common Cents takes commercially reasonable steps to comply with laws that apply to the Contest, including laws in Great Britain, the U.S. and elsewhere that require Discord to demonstrate the fairness of these Contest. As such, in accordance with applicable laws, Common Cents will make available to you a copy of the name and country of the winner(s) and/or or a copy of these Official Rules, for one month after the Contest Term, if you send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Common Cents Media, SPC., Attn: “Winner List/Official Rules” for Usha Resources Due Diligence Contest, Common Cents Media, Social Purpose Corporation., 7616 76th Ave NW. Gig Harbor, WA 98335. (Residents of Vermont need not supply postage.)